Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Valentines Day!

I am so excited for Valentines Day tomorrow! It is going to be awesome because my fiance and I are going to be together. It is the first time in all of my 19 years, and all of his 21, that it won't be SAD (singles awareness day). I am planning to cook dinner for him, and this is a big deal because I don't cook. I like to make weird things, (like for example I enjoy tomato pasta sauce with beef and cheddar cheese, all wrapped up in a tortilla. It's good). The only problem is that I am not sure if anyone would appreciate my experimental way of cooking. So I have decided to go with a classic, and make pasta for our valentines dinner. Spaghetti, red sauce with ground beef, a salad, and chocolate cake. I have never cooked for my fiance, so this is really a big step. And the best thing is that he doesn't even care if I cook for him...ever. So if worse comes to worse, we can always eat out. There is no harm in that.

4 comments:

Keith McKay said...

no harm in that so long as you can keep a rein on the finances. I know if I ate out a lot I'd be panhandling like nothin' within a month. But that's partly because I splurge - I go for the expensive drinks and desserts on the menu.

Lizi Dorff said...

I hope you guys have a Lady and the Tramp moment. It'd be hot.

Courtney said...

aw, well no worries, my mom says she started out knowing next to nothing about cooking and it just came with practice. At least you like experimenting and you should let him try a few of your concoctions! He might like 'em!

alyssa said...

awwww you two are way cute. i hope your valentine's diner went well!!