Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Monday night fun

This last Monday was a perfect example of Monday night fun. It was as wonderful as the title suggests, and really brightened up my day. So exactly what happened you ask? Well on Mondays I have class from 10-6, and during my last class my fiance texted me. He asked how class was and he said that he thought I should leave early. Now I am a good student, and it was paining me enough to have him text me in class, that I wasn't about to leave class early. So I said I couldn't. But then, he texted back saying to leave class, and hurry. So I figured I had better since he sounded urgent, and I only left 5 minutes early from class anyway so I didn't feel so bad. I ran up the stairs of the TNRB, and through the glass doors was my fiance in his car. He had a bouquet of coral colored lilies in his hands, and plans for the night in his head. We went to Smiths and bought ingredients to make his choice of dinner; pizza and cookies. After a lot of fun in the grocery store, we headed over to my place, and the cooking began. It wasn't as disasterous as I thought. Our biggest incident was my fiance put the butter wrapped in aluminum in the microwave, which caused some spark-age, and before that put a whole stick of it in the microwave and forgot about it so it melted everywhere. We really do make a great couple. But finally the disasters were over, and we just enjoyed our pizza while watching the office. It was really a wonderful night, and it all centered around food.

1 comment:

bean said...

I have a friend that actually put something in aluminum foil in the microwave and it actually made a huge explosion type thing in the microwave. It was actually at a public building and he had to pay for the damages which was actually alot of money. And i have to add that you have the best taste in shows...i love the office!